Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Milan hotel in Porta Romana, near Cathedral of Milan
Popular property highlights
Located in Porta Romana, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Fondazione Prada, Cathedral of Milan, and Piazza del Duomo. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Civic Museum of Archeology are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 93 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find pillow menus, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
UNA Hotel Mediterraneo
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1474 square feet (137 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Conference space size (meters) - 137
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 1474
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pillow menu
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Una Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per day
- Hotel Una Mediterraneo
- Una Hotel Mediterraneo
- Una Hotel Mediterraneo Milan
- Una Mediterraneo
- Una Mediterraneo Hotel
- Una Mediterraneo Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).