Get an overview of this hotelModern 4-star hotel in the center of Milan
Close to fashion district
Uptown Palace is a 7-minute walk from Torre Velasca, and 14 minutes on foot from Milan’s sublime Duomo or cathedral. 2 metro stations are within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, quickly connecting guests with the city's fashion district.
Daily breakfast buffet
The hotel has a friendly, multilingual staff and a conference center with 5 meeting rooms. Guests can start the day with a breakfast buffet buffet (surcharge), and Uptown Restaurant serves traditional Italian cuisine at lunch and dinner.
Guests enjoy a restful night’s sleep on premium bedding in the soundproofed rooms. Each room has a coffeemaker and a 32-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Free WiFi is available in every guestroom and hotel’s public areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge where guests can unwind with a drink. A breakfast buffet is served each morning, for a surcharge. This business-friendly hotel also offers free WiFi, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limo/town car service can be provided on request.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Conference center
- Year Built 2011
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A breakfast buffet is served each morning, for a surcharge.
Uptown Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Uptown Palace
- Uptown Palace Hotel
- Uptown Palace Hotel Milan
- Uptown Palace Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.