Get an overview of this hotelBoutique hotel connected to the convention center in Milan Centre, walk to University of Milan
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in Milan Centre, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of University of Milan, Museo del Duomo, and Piazza del Duomo. Palazzo Reale and Porta Ticinese are also within 15 minutes. Crocetta Station is only a 4-minute walk and Missori Station is 8 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a snack bar/deli. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and limo/town car service are onsite.
All 165 soundproofed rooms feature minibars and room service. Flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and first-run movies provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Uptown Palace is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 2011
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 12
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free dial-up Internet access
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- First-run movies
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Up Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 100 (roundtrip), (up to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Uptown Palace
- Uptown Palace Hotel
- Uptown Palace Hotel Milan
- Uptown Palace Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.