See yourself rambling through the lanes of your upcoming day off, taking note of the gorgeous nature or the architecture everywhere around you. However, Mill Ends Park is one attraction you are especially looking forward to. You have wanted to go there for years, and right now is the moment to mark it complete.
Find Your Mill Ends Park Accommodation
Hotels near Mill Ends Park
When it's time to depart from the cosmopolitan rush, relax in the peace at Mill Ends Park.
Located in the fascinating city of Portland, it is visited by tourists from all over the world.
You'll find tons of hotels within easy walking distance of Mill Ends Park. The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland, Kimpton Riverplace Hotel and The Heathman Hotel are some of the popular ones.
Accommodation can often be a big cost when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save a few dollars and reserve a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Portland (0.3 miles away) and the Embassy Suites Portland-Downtown (0.4 miles away) are names to bare in mind.
Luxury and style are waiting for you at one of the several upmarket hotels located nearby. Be sure to check out the Paramount Hotel, which is only 0.4 miles away. A second option is the Hotel Modera, 0.4 miles away.
Those spending time at Mill Ends Park often delight in robust coffees and treats at Stumptown Coffee Roasters, just an easy stroll away. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, have dinner at another establishment in the area, Three Degrees. And finally, order a few cocktails and talk to some other tourists while you kick up your feet at Departure Portland Restaurant + Lounge.
Don't forget that there are also plenty of other things going on within close range of Mill Ends Park:
- Spend time enjoying the shaded trees, soft grass and fresh air at Tom McCall Waterfront Park, a frequently visited urban park.
- Go to Mill Ends City Park for some entertainment in the popular maintained spaces.
- Salmon Street Springs is a well-known feature in the area and a brilliant meeting point.
- As an important place of business in the area, World Trade Center is worth some of your time.
- Famous for being among the most iconic local structures, Hawthorne Bridge is the perfect place to visit if you want to dig a little deeper into the history of the region.
It's always easy for tourists to visit Mill Ends Park by rail transport as it's only 0.9 miles from there to Union Station.
Expedia's list of Downtown Portland places to stay offers everything you need, so you can be sure to find spots near Mill Ends Park that you'll appreciate. There were hundreds of sightseers in the past twelve months, so you won't be alone. All the secret advice you're searching for you'll find right here. You can spend with confidence once the moment arrives to reserve, too: guests of all sorts approved of their Downtown Portland hotel.
- You'll get it here if you want rooms that are snug in addition to clean and neat.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely feature, the concierge service at hotels around Mill Ends Park is awesome.
- Rooms in Downtown Portland hotels are always neat and clean.
And thanks to Expedia's big selection of hotels near Mill Ends Park, you can stay right next door.
Learn About Downtown Portland
When you've conquered Mill Ends Park, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Downtown Portland.
- Drop in on a local historical site, then head out on the town to end the exploration with a bang.
- a full plate of activities, you'll find Downtown Portland also knows a thing or two about individualized treatment.
- Downtown Portland is a trendy locale that is nevertheless increasing in prominence.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and say hi to some astonishing landscapes. Paying a visit to Downtown Portland is always a good idea, particularly when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Mill Ends Park from Expedia. Reserve now!