See yourself rambling around the boulevards of a fresh place, noticing the gorgeous environment or the monuments wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you are especially anticipating: Mill Ruins Park. Right now is finally the moment to mark it finished.
Lodging Near Mill Ruins Park
Hotels near Mill Ruins Park
There's clearly a reason why hordes of travelers decide to go to Mill Ruins Park over and over again.
You will find it in Minneapolis - St. Paul, an active city that many visitors enjoy getting to know.
Mill Ruins Park has many accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 27 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. A few are the Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis, the Residence Inn By Marriott Minneapolis Downtown and the Loews Minneapolis Hotel, just 0.9 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
There are many budget-friendly hotels located within walking distance. The Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown at The Depot by Marriott (0.2 miles away) and the Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown (0.8 miles away) are popular spots to bare in mind.
You should make your visit even more special by booking a room at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. The W Minneapolis - The Foshay is simply 0.8 miles away, while the Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown can be reached in 0.7 miles. Both of these places are charming and extremely comfortable.
If the delectable coffee at Wilde Cafe doesn't prepare you for some time at Mill Ruins Park, the sweet treats will. This local place is close by. If you're after a full meal, enjoy the local flavors and food trends at Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot. Afterwards, head to Sanctuary Restaurant and grab a round of cocktails.
Here's just a sample of some of the other things that are offered in proximity to Mill Ruins Park:
- Peruse the displays at Washburn "A" Mill.
- Stand back and relax as you watch the stunning cascades of Saint Anthony Falls.
- Mill City Museum is home to an intriguing number of historical exhibits, allowing visitors to re-visit the peoples and stories that influenced this region.
- Go and see a show at Guthrie Theater and be impressed by local actors in their element.
- As a local icon, Stone Arch Bridge has played an important role in the history of the community.
It's always easy to make your way to Mill Ruins Park by rail as it's just 1 mile to Target Field Station & Rail Platform.
Expedia's catalogue of Downtown Minneapolis resorts and lodging provides everything you want, so you can surely get accommodation near Mill Ruins Park you'll fall in love with. It's time to get searching Downtown Minneapolis experienced more than a few sightseers last year. You'll spend with confidence when booking time is here, too: many newcomers would endorse their Downtown Minneapolis hotel to a family member. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the inside information you're searching for.
- Rooms in Downtown Minneapolis lodging are always fresh and presentable.
- Seeking room comfort as well as neatness? We've got it here.
- The staff at hotels near Mill Ruins Park go beyond the expected which can only enhance your trip to this magnificent feature.
You can stay right next door thanks to Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Mill Ruins Park.
Learn All About Downtown Minneapolis
There are still further activities to see and do in Downtown Minneapolis with Mill Ruins Park checked off your schedule.
- Downtown Minneapolis hasn't been really prominent in the tourism guides, but is now beginning to become established.
- You will notice Downtown Minneapolis also knows a thing or two about welcoming its travelers with a friendly hello after an afternoon spent on its a full schedule of pastimes.
- Dine on a delicious snack of its trademark foods and happen upon a store to browse for necessities.
You won't regret paying a visit to Downtown Minneapolis, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Mill Ruins Park from Expedia. Say goodbye to the views you're used to and call on more than a few amazing photo ops!