Visitors can enjoy all that Millau has to offer including the museums, parks, and coffeehouses. The culturally-rich and rural setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Millau Viaduct.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Millau
- The closest major airport is in Mende (MEN-Brenoux), 35.9 mi (57.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rodez (RDZ-Marcillac), 36.6 mi (58.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Millau
The city's natural beauty is on display at Puech d'Andan, Grands Causses Regional Nature Park, and Chaos de Montpellier-le-Vieux. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Place Foch and Millau Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Millau. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Deltour Hôtel Millau City - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Domaine de Saint-Estève - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Mercure Millau - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its comfortable rooms and location.
A top sight outside the city is Millau Viaduct, located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the city center.
Getting Around Millau
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Millau Station. Millau might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Millau
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Millau gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 39°F