Visitors to Milledgeville are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, lakeside setting, and coffeehouses.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Milledgeville
- The closest major airport is in Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 35.6 mi (57.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Milledgeville
Cultural venues in the city include Georgia's Old Capital Museum, Old Jail Museum, and Brown House Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Old Governor's Mansion, Memorial Hill Cemetery, and Andalusia. The picturesque setting of Lake Sinclair and Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Milledgeville. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milledgeville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Antebellum Inn - Our customers like the pool and central location at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Milledgeville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 32°F
- About 47.05 inches of rain falls on Milledgeville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 33°F