- Gullivers Land
- 4 min walk
- Willen Lake
- 6 min walk
- The Lakeside
- 6 min walk
- 7 min walk
- London (LTN-Luton)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Milton Keynes, Adventurer's Village Milton Keynes is in the entertainment district. Milton Keynes Theatre and Xscape are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Gullivers Land and Woburn Safari Park.Visit our Milton Keynes travel guide
- Gullivers Land - 4 min walk
- Willen Lake - 6 min walk
- Xscape - 2 min drive
- Central Milton Keynes Shopping Centre - 3 min drive
- Milton Keynes Theatre - 3 min drive
- Milton Keynes Central Station - 5 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 62 min drive
- Raptor — 1 min walk
- The Lakeside - 6 min walk
- One4Six - 7 min walk
- A Pizza This - 7 min walk
- The Barge Inn - 11 min walk
About this property
Adventurer's Village Milton Keynes
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 6 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 3.95 for adults and GBP 3.95 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: GBP 10
- Housekeeping fee: GBP 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Property is also known as
- Adventurer's Village
- Adventurer's Village Milton Keynes Lodge
- Adventurer's Village Milton Keynes Milton Keynes
- Adventurer's Village Milton Keynes Lodge Milton Keynes
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Absolutely shocking what we given for a family of 6 ages given at time of booking so no excuses. We paid for 2 nights and ended up leaving after 1 night it was so uncomfortable. Also no WiFi as advertised apparently it’s a first come first served basics and with it being the school holidays and busy we missed out. The park itself was lovely just a shame about the management and accepting complaints would never stay here again