Worst Hotel stay I ever experienced !
Posted Jan 16, 2017
My children and I stayed at this dump, there was no smoke detector, that bathroom had mold, wall paper was coming of the wall, the light between the beds was not working (plug was broke off), the room smelled., The tissue dispenser was empty and when I went to the service counter the person said they were out of tissue, I had to get toilet paper because the room had very little amount when I got there. I should of just left and went to another hotel. I ran into a problem with the staff because I had a friend stop by and he was vaping and when he first got there he lite a cigarette but I had him put it out right away, it's funny how the staff got involved right away when someone makes a mistake and they got nasty real quick and my and my family got kicked out, that was probably the best part of my stay was having to leave.