Find Motels in Minneapolis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Minneapolis
Other property types in Minneapolis
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Hyatt Place Minneapolis Downtown
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Minneapolis Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Minneapolis - St. Paul area, there are 15 low-cost motels among the more than 782 hotels and other lodging choices. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Minneapolis has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Target Center, Target Field, and Mill Ruins Park.
Fun fact: Beginning in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels in the larger area:
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Minnehaha Park.
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
- Room amenities like free WiFi are included, along with freebies like breakfast, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- Central Minneapolis is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Minneapolis
- Central Minneapolis is 7.1 mi (11.5 km) away
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of Minneapolis
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in MinneapolisTake time to check out the acclaimed theater scene and enjoy the lively bars in this vibrant area while you're sightseeing. Those visiting Minneapolis like its live music and lakeside.
Here are some popular places:
- Target Center
- Target Field
- Mill Ruins Park
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Minnehaha Park
- Loring Park
- Saint Anthony Falls
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Nickelodeon Universe
- Como Park Zoo and Conservatory
- Minnesota Zoo
Minneapolis is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit MinneapolisDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Minneapolis by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 7° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 30.63 inches in a year
How to Get to Minneapolis and Around the Area
|Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)||Airport||7.1 mi (11.5 km)|
|St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown)||Airport||10.6 mi (17.1 km)|
|Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud)||Airport||13.5 mi (21.7 km)|
|Nicollet Mall Station||Metro Station||0.1 mi (0.2 km)|
|Warehouse - Hennepin Station||Metro Station||0.2 mi (0.3 km)|
|Government Plaza Station||Metro Station||0.3 mi (0.5 km)|