Tweakers in the pool area until 11pm talking loudly and constantly. The room smelled awful and the whole hotel smelled like smoke. Air conditioning was covered in mold. Towels were almost comically painfully hard. I wasn’t expecting much considering the chain, and just wanted a clean place to just get some sleep. Between the addicts in the lobby and pool area, mold, and awful smell, I’ll certainly not be going there again. Didn’t feel safe at all, both for violence and for inhaling mold spores. I don’t think I got bedbugs, so that is a plus.