Get an overview of this hotelStylish hotel near the airport and Mall of America
Hyland Lake Park Reserve
The free shuttle from Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South takes guests to Mall of America in 10 minutes and the airport in 15. It’s a 20-minute drive to downtown Minneapolis, and 10 minutes by car to Hyland Lake Park Reserve.
Free cookies, craft beer
Guests can nibble a free warm chocolate cookie while checking in, and then settle back with a craft beer from Crescent Kitchen Bar. The restaurant serves regional American comfort food, and the Daily Brew serves coffee and snacks. There’s also a fitness room, an indoor pool, and a giant hot tub.
Gourmet coffee, free WiFi
Chic guestrooms come with free WiFi, a 37-inch flat-screen TV, and a coffeemaker with gourmet Wolfgang Puck blends. Other standard features include a workspace with ergonomic chairs and a Sweet Dreams® Bed to encourage a restful night.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South
Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and ski storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free airport transportation
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 568
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Picnic area
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 70000
- Conference space size (meters) - 6503
- Number of meeting rooms - 40
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 10.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per 24-hour period )
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
Where to Eat
Crescent Kitchen features regional American fare comprised of familiar comfort foods, updated, refined for the modern diner's palate. It offers shareable small plates and allows groups to socialize in a convivial atmosphere. Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per day
- Doubletree Bloomington South
- Doubletree Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis South
- Doubletree Hilton Minneapolis
- Doubletree Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Bloomington South
- Doubletree Hilton Bloomington Minneapolis South Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Minneapolis South Hotel
- Doubletree Hilton Minneapolis South
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.