Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel between Mall of America and airport
Popular property highlights
Free shuttle to shopping
Situated between the airport and one of the world's most visited malls, Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America runs a free 10-minute shuttle to both places. Target Center is about 12 miles (19 km) away, and the trail-laced Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge is a 30-minute drive.
Cool pool, onsite eatery
Guests can take a dip in the glass-enclosed atrium pool, or relax in one of 2 steaming hot tubs. The fitness center is open 24 hours, and the onsite Blue Water Grill turns out fine American fare in a casual setting for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Comfy beds, 42-inch TVs
The 299 spacious rooms feature premium TV channels on 42-inch flat-screen TVs. Hypo-allergenic bedding and a down comforter encourages a good night’s sleep, while coffeemakers get guests moving in the morning. Suites and Executive rooms boast panoramic views, and complimentary WiFi and wired Internet access is available throughout the hotel.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary WiFi and wired Internet.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 22,000 square feet (2,044 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A free airport shuttle is available to guests.
Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America is a smoke-free property.
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 18
- Year Built 1987
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 299
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free WiFi
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Blue Water Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Blue Water Lounge - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall America
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Hotel
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Hotel Mall Airport America
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall America Hotel
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall America Bloomington
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).