Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Minneapolis hotel in Downtown Minneapolis, walk to Minneapolis Convention Center
Located in Downtown Minneapolis, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Nicollet Mall and Minneapolis Convention Center. Basilica of Saint Mary and Orpheum Theatre are also within 15 minutes. Nicollet Mall Station is 13 minutes by foot and Warehouse - Hennepin Station is 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a health club. Free WiFi in public areas and a free shopping center shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli are onsite.
All 645 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, coffee makers, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 105000 square feet (9755 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis is a smoke-free property.
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 9755
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 105000
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 645
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 24
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Hyatt Minneapolis
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Minneapolis
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hyatt
- Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Regency Hyatt Minneapolis
- Regency Minneapolis
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis On Nicollet Mall
- Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.