Get an overview of this hotelDowntown St Paul hotel on the riverfront
Guests favorite property amenities
Near MN State Capitol
This St Paul hotel is within a mile of the Saint Paul RiverCentre, the Xcel Energy Center, and the Minnesota State Capitol.
The hotel offers a spacious 24-hour fitness center and a conference center. The Citizen Supper Club restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and limited 24-hour room service.
The InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront guestrooms offer complimentary WiFi access and 42" flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront
Crowne Plaza St. Paul-Riverfront is within a half-mile (0.8 kilometers) of Science Museum of Minnesota, the Minnesota Children's Museum, and the Saint Paul RiverCentre. The hotel's fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
The business center offers computer access, printing, copying, and fax services. WiFi is complimentary. Twenty-one meeting rooms, event catering, exhibit space, ballroom, banquet facilities, and a security guard are also onsite.
Limited room service is available 24 hours a day. Citizen Supper Club serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and happy hour. Express check-out is also available. This is a smoke-free property, fines apply for violations.
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 410
- Number of floors - 21
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 21
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 1969
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 43,000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Crowne Plaza Paul-Riverfront
- Crowne Plaza Paul-Riverfront Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Paul-Riverfront Hotel St.
- Crowne Plaza St. Paul-Riverfront
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront Hotel St. Paul
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront Hotel
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront St. Paul
- InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.