Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Minneapolis hotel in Downtown West, walk to Target Center
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown West, this boutique hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Orpheum Theatre and Target Center. Basilica of Saint Mary and Target Field are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, WiFi in public areas, and valet parking.
All 60 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and pillowtop beds. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Meridien Chambers, Minneapolis
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Meridien Chambers, Minneapolis is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Meridien Chambers, Minneapolis has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 for adults, USD 10 and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Meridien Chambers
- Meridien Chambers Hotel
- Meridien Chambers Hotel Minneapolis
- Meridien Chambers Minneapolis
- Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel
- Le Meridien Chambers
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
2 Passes to Walker Art Center
Book a stay at this hotel and receive 2 complimentary passes at the Walker Art Center ($10 value per ticket).
Valid per room, per stay. Guests must present their room key at the contemporary Walker Art Center to receive passes. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in