Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelStylish Minneapolis hotel in Hennepin theater district
Popular property highlights
Block E address
This ultra-contemporary hotel is located in the Block E entertainment complex, across from the Target Center, home of the NBA Timberwolves, and 1 block from the IDS Center.
Stylish features of this hotel include a fitness center with flat-screen TV, massage therapy, and the sleek Cosmos restaurant.
Premium bedding is used in all 251 guestrooms, backlit artwork, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, iPod docks, CD players, and free wireless Internet access.
Loews Minneapolis Hotel
Loews Minneapolis Hotel is in the Block E entertainment complex. Free wireless internet is available in all guest rooms and public areas and complimentary wired high-speed Internet access is available in the hotel's 24-hour business center.
A concierge desk, a restaurant, and a lounge are on site. Guests are provided with free access to the fitness center on site, also guests can enjoy treatment at the Embury Spa located on site.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 11
- Year Built 2003
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 251
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cosmos – 125-seat restaurant and lounge serving contemporary cuisine. The Yabu Pushelberg-designed interior features striking acrylic walls with integrated architectural artwork and leather seating.
Nearby Things to Do
In addition to the Loews Minneapolis Hotel's spacious fitness center with treadmills, climbers, a flat-screen TV, and a massage therapist, guests can use Lifetime Fitness, located across the street in the Target Center and Skyway-accessible, for a daily fee. The fitness club offers yoga classes, exercise machines, a running track, basketball court, a sauna, a spa tub, and an indoor pool.
The hotel is in the Skyway, an elevated, 7-mile-long system of enclosed walkways connecting downtown buildings, serves as a great walking path.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Game viewing on site
Take the elevator to the sixth floor and enter a world of tranquility in the Embury Spa, a full-service spa offering a facials, massages, and body treatments, along with finishing touches like make-up application, hair services, and waxing. For a truly relaxing visit, choose a half-day or full-day spa experience.
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Minimum age to access spa is 13
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per stay
- 601 Graves
- 601 Graves Wyndham Hotel Grand
- 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand
- Graves 601
- Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand
- Graves 601 Hotel Wyndham Grand Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Wyndham Grand
- Graves 601 Wyndham Grand Minneapolis
- Hotel Graves 601
- Wyndham Graves 601 Hotel Grand
- Loews Minneapolis Hotel
- Loews Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.