Book your room at Marriott Minneapolis City Center
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
M Club LoungeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelMinneapolis hotel linked to Skyway System
Rising 31 stories in downtown Minneapolis, this hotel is across the street from Macy's and 1 block from Gavidae Commons, a half-block from the Nicollet Mall, and adjacent to City Center Shops.
24-hour work, play
The hotel offers a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour fitness center, concierge services, and a restaurant serving three meals daily.
Guestrooms offer high-speed Internet access, pay movies, and large windows with city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Minneapolis hotel is 2 blocks from the Historic Theater District and Target Center (sports and concerts). The onsite Northern Shores Grille serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can enjoy a drink at the Lobby Bar. Both a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center are on site. Complimentary WiFi is available in the lobby, restaurant, and bar. This hotel offers 25 meeting rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 42700
- Conference space size (meters) - 3967
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 25
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 31
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 583
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1982
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 10.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Northern Shores Grille - In-house Midwestern specialties include grilled Wisconsin veal chop, Iowa rack of lamb, walleye, roasted pork ribs, and a Minnesota chicken pot pie. Wine and beer. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour, on-site fitness center provides cardio equipment and free weights. A fitness center located three blocks from the hotel offers cardio equipment, free weights, strength-training equipment, and classes in aquatics, cardio, yoga, personal training, nutrition, as well as child care (surcharges).
Loring Park, about a mile from the hotel, offers running and bicycling paths, a basketball court, tennis courts, and a skating rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 150
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.95 and USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay