Get an overview of this hotelMinneapolis hotel linked to Skyway System
Rising 31 stories in downtown Minneapolis, this hotel is across the street from Macy's and 1 block from Gavidae Commons, a half-block from the Nicollet Mall, and adjacent to City Center Shops.
24-hour work, play
The hotel offers a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour fitness center, concierge services, and a restaurant serving three meals daily.
Guestrooms offer high-speed Internet access, pay movies, and large windows with city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marriott Minneapolis City Center
This Minneapolis hotel is 2 blocks from the Historic Theater District and Target Center (sports and concerts). The onsite Northern Shores Grille serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can enjoy a drink at the Lobby Bar. Both a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center are on site. Complimentary WiFi is available in the lobby, restaurant, and bar. This hotel offers 25 meeting rooms.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 31
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 25
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 583
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3967
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Conference space size (feet) - 42700
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 10.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Northern Shores Grille - In-house Midwestern specialties include grilled Wisconsin veal chop, Iowa rack of lamb, walleye, roasted pork ribs, and a Minnesota chicken pot pie. Wine and beer. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour, on-site fitness center provides cardio equipment and free weights. A fitness center located three blocks from the hotel offers cardio equipment, free weights, strength-training equipment, and classes in aquatics, cardio, yoga, personal training, nutrition, as well as child care (surcharges).
Loring Park, about a mile from the hotel, offers running and bicycling paths, a basketball court, tennis courts, and a skating rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100.00 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- 1 per room (up to 150 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26/19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Marriott Hotel Minneapolis City Center
- Marriott Minneapolis City Center
- Minneapolis City Center Marriott
- Marriott Minneapolis City Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Marriott
- Marriott Minneapolis City Center Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).