Book your room at Marriott Minneapolis City Center
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelMinneapolis hotel linked to Skyway System
Rising 31 stories in downtown Minneapolis, this hotel is across the street from Macy's and 1 block from Gavidae Commons, a half-block from the Nicollet Mall, and adjacent to City Center Shops.
24-hour work, play
The hotel offers a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour fitness center, concierge services, and a restaurant serving three meals daily.
Guestrooms offer high-speed Internet access, pay movies, and large windows with city views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This Minneapolis hotel is 2 blocks from the Historic Theater District and Target Center (sports and concerts). The onsite Northern Shores Grille serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and guests can enjoy a drink at the Lobby Bar. Both a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center are on site. Complimentary WiFi is available in the lobby, restaurant, and bar. This hotel offers 25 meeting rooms.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 31
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 25
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 583
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Conference space size (feet) - 42700
- Conference space size (meters) - 3967
- Number of meeting rooms - 25
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 10.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Northern Shores Grille - In-house Midwestern specialties include grilled Wisconsin veal chop, Iowa rack of lamb, walleye, roasted pork ribs, and a Minnesota chicken pot pie. Wine and beer. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The 24-hour, on-site fitness center provides cardio equipment and free weights. A fitness center located three blocks from the hotel offers cardio equipment, free weights, strength-training equipment, and classes in aquatics, cardio, yoga, personal training, nutrition, as well as child care (surcharges).
Loring Park, about a mile from the hotel, offers running and bicycling paths, a basketball court, tennis courts, and a skating rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 150
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.95 and USD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay