Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Minneapolis hotel adjacent to Nicollet Mall
Linked by skyway to the convention center, this hotel is adjacent to Nicollet Mall, downtown's main shopping artery, and 9 blocks from the Warehouse entertainment district and Hennepin theater district.
Skywalk to shops
This hotel offers a popular restaurant, a 24-hour business center, an indoor pool, a sauna, and wireless Internet access. An enclosed skyway connects to downtown restaurants and shops.
Guestrooms feature high-speed Internet access, large desks with ergonomic chairs, rich cherry-wood furnishings, gourmet coffee, and angled windows that open fully. In-room spa services are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
This business and family friendly hotel, renovated June 2013, has an onsite restaurant and lounge, plus an enclosed skyway connection to downtown restaurants and retail. A combined concierge/24-hour business center includes computers with printers and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and public areas. Multilingual staff and an ATM/banking machine provided added convenience.
An indoor pool and sauna are on the lower level. The Millennium Minneapolis hotel's ballroom can accommodate banquets for up to 500 people. Multiple large conference rooms offer audiovisual equipment for meetings.
Parking is available for a fee. Laundry facilities and an onsite gift shop/newsstand are also on site.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 321
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
North 45˚ Restaurant and Bar - A haven of tranquility amid the bustle of downtown Minneapolis, take a break from your day to relax in the warm ambiance of North 45˚ Restaurant and Bar. An all-day dining concept, the restaurant showcases local craft beers, complementing a regionally influenced menu inspired by cuisine from the Headwaters down to the mouth of the Mississippi River.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 26. per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Millennium Minneapolis Hotel
- Millennium Hotel Minneapolis
- Millennium Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Millennium Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).