Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRiverwalk Minneapolis hotel in Downtown Minneapolis, near Mill Ruins Park
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Minneapolis, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Stone Arch Bridge, Mill Ruins Park, and Target Center. Target Field and University of Minnesota-Minneapolis are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Additionally, a refrigerator in a common area, meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 23 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include in-room massages, ironing boards, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Nicollet Island Inn
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Nicollet Island Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 2
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Shared refrigerator
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10 AM on weekdays.
Nicollet Island Inn has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 12.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Lending library access
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 14 for adults, USD 10 and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per day
- Nicollet Inn
- Nicollet Island
- Nicollet Island Inn
- Nicollet Island Inn Minneapolis
- Nicollet Island Minneapolis
- Nicollet Island Hotel Minneapolis
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).