Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel connected to the convention center in Minneapolis with restaurant
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in Downtown Minneapolis, this luxury hotel is steps from Nicollet Mall and Skyway Theatre. State Theatre and Orpheum Theatre are also within 5 minutes. Warehouse - Hennepin Station and Nicollet Mall Station are within a 5-minute walk.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 360 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets. Guests will also find MP3 docks, refrigerators, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 29000 square feet (2694 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1987
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2694
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 29000
- Banquet hall
- Total number of rooms - 360
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 17
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free wired Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Game viewing nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Minimum guest age is 21
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 20.00 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Radisson Plaza
- Radisson Plaza Hotel
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis
- Radisson Plaza Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Radisson
- Radisson Minneapolis
- Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown Hotel
- Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.