Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Minneapolis hotel linked to Skyway System
Close to shops
This 17-story downtown hotel was renovated in June 2014, and is 2 blocks from the Target Center concert venue and the Theater District. It links via the Skyway System to shops, restaurants, businesses, and entertainment.
The spacious 17th-floor fitness center has panoramic city views. A 24-hour business center and restaurant serving three meals offers convenience.
The 360 air-conditioned guestrooms of Radisson Blu Minneapolis offer complimentary high-speed Internet access, iHome® docking stations, designer toiletries, and laptop-compatible in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
The Radisson Blu Minneapolis' downtown location is convenient for business or leisure activities. Additional conveniences include complimentary wired and wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center with computer station. The FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A 17th-floor fitness center offers panoramic views, and for those who like to swim, discounted swimming passes can be purchased at a nearby gym.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 22
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 360
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2694
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Number of meeting rooms - 21
- Year Built 1987
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 29000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- Free bottled water
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar - Located off the lobby, with a separate entrance on Seventh Street. Upscale Midwestern fare in a relaxed yet sophisticated ambience. Exhibition kitchen, hickory-fired brick oven, full bar, signature cocktails, beer and wines by the glass or bottle. Espresso. Two private dining rooms with seating for 8–42. Specialties include wood-fired steaks, chicken, and fish. Monthly specials based on local seasonal ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The 17th-story fitness room provides stair machines, treadmills, elliptical trainers, free weights, resistance machines, multiple TVs, women's and men's locker rooms, towel service, and panoramic views of downtown.
The Mississippi River, six blocks from the hotel, is a good place for seasonal jogging and cycling; riverboat cruises are also available. A year-round ice-skating rink is six blocks away. Two golf courses are within six miles, and seasonal cross-country ski trails are 20 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Game drive nearby
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100 per stay
- 2 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 21
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 20.00 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per day
- Radisson Plaza
- Radisson Plaza Hotel
- Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis
- Radisson Plaza Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Radisson
- Radisson Minneapolis
- Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown Hotel
- Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).