Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Minneapolis hotel in restored depot
Close to river paths
Located in a renovated downtown rail station, this hotel is a block from walking trails along the Mississippi River, 4 blocks from Nicollet Mall, and 5 blocks from the Metrodome.
Full of family fun
Housed in a depot turned multipurpose complex, The Depot Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel offers a full service restaurant and bar and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby and rooms.
Our unique and sophisticated hotel rooms encourage pure relaxation here in the heart of Minneapolis. All accommodations feature luxury bedding, with pillow-top mattresses and crisp down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot
A small business center in the lobby offers computers with complimentary high-speed Internet access, faxing, and photocopying. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby of this pet-friendly hotel. The property has an indoor pool.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1899
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 11
- Total number of rooms - 335
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Charley's Grill - Menu features Midwestern comfort food. Serves the chef's specialty items and a selection of desserts for lunch. Dinner fare consists of steaks, seafood, and pasta.
Stone Arch Bar - At the rear of the lobby, this dark wood-paneled bar serves wine, beer, cocktails, and Charley's full menu, and features a floor-to-ceiling fireplace. Patio service is also available.
Nearby Things to Do
The ice rink is open seasonally (November to April) and rental skates are available. The fitness center contains a treadmill and stairclimbers. Walking, hiking, and running trails along the Mississippi River are 1 block from the hotel.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ice skating on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $5 and USD $25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15-19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Renaissance Hotel Minneapolis
- Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel Depot
- Renaissance Hotel Depot
- Renaissance Minneapolis Depot
- Renaissance Depot
- Renaissance Minneapolis
- The Depot Minneapolis Renaissance Hotel
- Depot Minneapolis
- Depot Renaissance
- Depot Renaissance Hotel
- Depot Renaissance Minneapolis
- Depot Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel
- Hotel Depot Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Renaissance
- Minneapolis Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Depot Minneapolis
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.