Get an overview of this hotelSophisticated hotel in downtown Minneapolis
Near Nicollet Mall
Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection is located steps from some of the city's finest entertainment, shopping, and dining venues. Guests can stroll 8 minutes to Nicollet Mall, or catch a light-rail train 2 blocks away for easy access to Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport and Mall of America.
Connected to Skyway
Guests can treat themselves to regional dishes or a drink at the award-winning Max restaurant. The hotel has a 24-hour fitness center, and room service is available around the clock. The hotel also connects to Minneapolis's indoor Skyway system.
Chic rooms with cable TV
222 stylish smoke-free guestrooms pamper guests with luxurious touches like 750-thread-count sheets and fluffy bathrobes. WiFi keeps guests connected, and entertainment options include MP3 docks and LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The hotel is located near the city center and business district.
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Number of floors - 10
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Shower only
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Room service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant Max - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Autograph Collection Hotel Minneapolis
- Autograph Collection Minneapolis
- Hotel Autograph Collection Minneapolis
- Hotel Minneapolis Autograph Collection
- Minneapolis Autograph Collection
- Minneapolis Hotel Autograph Collection
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.