Book your room at The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection
Get an overview of this hotelSophisticated hotel in downtown Minneapolis
Near Nicollet Mall
Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection is located steps from some of the city's finest entertainment, shopping, and dining venues. Guests can stroll 8 minutes to Nicollet Mall, or catch a light-rail train 2 blocks away for easy access to Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport and Mall of America.
Connected to Skyway
Guests can treat themselves to regional dishes or a drink at the award-winning Max restaurant. The hotel has a 24-hour fitness center, and room service is available around the clock. The hotel also connects to Minneapolis's indoor Skyway system.
Chic rooms with cable TV
222 stylish smoke-free guestrooms pamper guests with luxurious touches like 750-thread-count sheets and fluffy bathrobes. WiFi keeps guests connected, and entertainment options include MP3 docks and LCD TVs with cable channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection215 Fourth Street South Minneapolis MN 55401
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The hotel is located near the city center and business district.
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( $13.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( $13.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Room service
- Shower only
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant Max - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Autograph Collection Hotel Minneapolis
- Autograph Collection Minneapolis
- Hotel Autograph Collection Minneapolis
- Hotel Minneapolis Autograph Collection
- Minneapolis Autograph Collection
- Minneapolis Hotel Autograph Collection
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.