Get an overview of this hotelSophisticated hotel in downtown Minneapolis
Popular property highlights
Near Nicollet Mall
Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection is located steps from some of the city's finest entertainment, shopping, and dining venues. Guests can stroll 8 minutes to Nicollet Mall, or catch a light-rail train 2 blocks away for easy access to Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport and Mall of America.
Connected to Skyway
Guests can treat themselves to regional dishes or a drink at the award-winning Max restaurant. The hotel has a 24-hour fitness center, and room service is available around the clock. The hotel also connects to Minneapolis's indoor Skyway system.
Chic rooms with cable TV
222 stylish smoke-free guestrooms pamper guests with luxurious touches like 750-thread-count sheets and fluffy bathrobes. WiFi keeps guests connected, and entertainment options include MP3 docks and LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Event facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. The hotel is located near the city center and business district.
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 1906
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Number of floors - 10
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Room service
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant Max - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 16 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
- Autograph Collection Hotel Minneapolis
- Autograph Collection Minneapolis
- Hotel Autograph Collection Minneapolis
- Hotel Minneapolis Autograph Collection
- Minneapolis Autograph Collection
- Minneapolis Hotel Autograph Collection
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.