Get an overview of this hotelContemporary high-rise on Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis
Near sports venues
Located within the IDS Center, this 19-story hotel is adjacent to Nicollet Mall, 3 blocks from Target Field Stadium and Target Center, and 6 blocks from the convention center.
Wireless Internet access is available in the hotel's lobby, lounge, restaurant, and 24-hour business center; a well-equipped fitness center is open 24 hours.
All 281 spacious guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge), mini refrigerator, laptop-compatible safes, and Sealy Posturepedic 700 pillowtop mattresses.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Marquette by Hilton
Located within the IDS Center, the Marquette by Hilton is connected via indoor skyway to 50 blocks of downtown businesses, shops, and attractions. Two shopping malls, two sports venues, and a convention center are all within six blocks. On-site facilities include Basil's Restaurant, serving American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a lobby lounge offering happy hour on weekday evenings. A well-equipped fitness center is open 24 hours, and guests receive discounted access to an indoor lap pool at a health club four blocks away.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the marble lobby, lounge, restaurant, and 24-hour business center, which also provides printing, faxing, copying, and business services (surcharges). Meeting and event space includes the 13,000-square-foot windows on Minnesota meeting center, located on the 50th floor of the adjacent IDS Tower.
The Marquette by Hilton is a smoke-free property and accepts pets for a fee.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 20
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 19
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2469
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 26579
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 16.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 16.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Basil's Restaurant - Located on the third floor of the Marquette Hotel, Basil's Restaurant offers a seasonal approach to casual dining. Enjoy breakfast, lunch, or dinner in a comfortably informal atmosphere with an American menu featuring locally grown ingredients. Terrace dining is available overlooking the spectacular Crystal Court in the IDS Center.
MARQ VII Lounge - This sophisticated lobby bar and lounge features wireless Internet service. Happy hour specials are available Monday through Friday 3-6 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on the fifth floor, the Marquette by Hilton's 24-hour fitness room has two flat-screen TVs, towels, bottled water, free weights, and two dozen cardiovascular and strength-training machines, including treadmills, stationary bikes, and stair machines.
Guests receive discounted access (complimentary to guests in executive rooms) to an indoor lap pool located in a health club four blocks away. The 18-hole Hiawatha Golf Course is six miles away. Downhill and cross-country skiing, snow tubing, and snowboarding are available at the Buck Hill winter recreation area (surcharge), 19 miles from the hotel. Fort Snelling State Park, 11.5 miles away, has hiking and biking trails, cross-country skiing, fishing, and canoeing.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Hilton Marquette
- Marquette Hilton
- Marquette Hilton Hotel
- Marquette Hilton Hotel Minneapolis
- Marquette Hilton Minneapolis