Book your room at The Westin Minneapolis
Get an overview of this hotelThe Westin Minneapolis hotel is located one-half block from Nicollet Mall.
This downtown Minneapolis business hotel is near the US Bank Stadium, Target Field, the Minneapolis Convention Center, Nicollet Mall, and the Target Center.
Built in 1941, the historic 214 room property features 34-foot vaulted ceilings in the lobby, conference rooms, 24-hour room service, a 24-hour fitness facility, an indoor pool, spa tub, and B.A.N.K Restaurant and Bar.
Our Heavenly Room Amenities
Westin Minneapolis guestrooms offer the Westin Heavenly Bed and Rain Shower Bath, LED HD TVs, laptop compatible in-room safes, mini-refrigerator, and wired and wireless Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Westin Minneapolis88 South 6th Street Minneapolis MN 55402
Built in 1941, the Westin Minneapolis is in downtown Minneapolis, within blocks of Target Center, Target Field, US Bank Stadium, Nicollet Mall, connected to Minneapolis's skyway system, and half a block from the Light Rail Station. It inhabits the city's historic Farmers and Mechanics Bank Building and retains the building's original lobby, with 34-foot vaulted ceilings, a marble staircase, and carved wood decorations.
The hotel features our fitness studio which is open 24 hours a day offering our Westin Workout Gear Lending Program. The property also offers a stainless steel indoor pool and spa tub.
Room service is available 24 hours a day. BANK Restaurant and Bar offers a wide range of food, with an emphasis on innovative versions of classics made with fresh, local ingredients. Private dining is also available.
Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). The Haven business center is open 24 hours a day; among other services, it provides remote printing. Meeting space is available for large and small groups, as is audiovisual equipment, banquet facilities, and event catering. A concierge desk is on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1941
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9,305
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 13.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- First-run movies
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
BANK Restaurant & Bar - Located in the lobby of the hotel and features 34-foot vaulted ceilings and original art-deco chandeliers. The restaurant showcases an open kitchen, a long communal table, intimate lounge seating, and traditional dining room seating. Menu varies with the seasons and includes fresh, locally produced ingredients. Signature rotisserie ensures juicy poultry in handcrafted sandwiches and salads. Five private dining rooms are available for groups of up to 22 for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational activities at the hotel include access to the 24-hour fitness studio, indoor stainless steel pool, and spa tub.
Guests have their pick of many nearby recreational activities, including sledding, skiing, snowboarding and ice fishing.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 1
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets allowed (no fees)
Parking height restrictions apply
The hotel requires credit card or debit card authorization at check-in to register and for incidentals. Any unused funds authorized on debit cards may take up to 14 business days after check-out to become available.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
- Minneapolis Westin
- Westin Hotel Minneapolis
- Westin Minneapolis
- The Westin Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.