When you consider your upcoming getaway, you probably think you'll be rambling around downtown, looking up at the lovely environment or the monuments wherever you look. But there's one thing you're counting on in particular: Minnesota State Capitol. The time has come to mark it complete.
Lodging Nearby Minnesota State Capitol
Hotels near Minnesota State Capitol
So, you'd like some information about staying near Minnesota State Capitol?
Situated in the city of Minneapolis - St. Paul, it's a vibrant tourist haven.
With 7 places to stay within 2 miles of Minnesota State Capitol, you'll spend less time traveling and more time enjoying yourself. Only 0.8 miles away is The Saint Paul Hotel. The Holiday Inn St. Paul Downtown and the Embassy Suites - St. Paul, 0.7 miles and 0.5 miles away, are also popular.
Travelers familiar with words and terms such as, "careful" and 'budget-savvy,' will be pleased to discover that there are a couple of reasonably-priced hotels in the area. The InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront is a 0.9 miles commute away and the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Paul Downtown is 0.7 miles away.
This area also boasts a choice of excellent upmarket hotel options. You'll certainly find a hint of class at hotels like the Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge and the Hotel 340, just 0.4 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Just 0.4 miles from Minnesota State Capitol you will find Cafe Minnesota (345 Kellogg Boulevard West, Saint Paul). This coffee shop is usually packed with guests looking for a caffeine boost. Alternatively, if you're in search of something a bit more stuffing, take a quick stroll to Sawatdee Thai Restaurant (486 Robert Street North, Saint Paul).
Minnesota State Capitol is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Minnesota History Center boasts an intriguing range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to re-visit the peoples and stories that formed this area.
- Get ready to laugh, cry or just unwind and be entertained at Fitzgerald Theater, the home of magnificent live performances.
- Bring your kids for an hour or two of educational fun at Minnesota Children's Museum.
- Cathedral of Saint Paul, the area's largest Catholic church, is also an impressive historical and cultural landmark.
- Interested in local politics? Find a few hours to explore Landmark Center. The decisions made inside this important civic building have had a large role in shaping the area across the years.
It's 1 mile to get from Minnesota State Capitol to the most conveniently located rail station, Union Depot.
Rooms in Downtown St. Paul listed on Expedia offer everything you require, so you'll surely have selections near Minnesota State Capitol you'll appreciate. Downtown St. Paul was a pretty popular place in the most recent year, so you shouldn't be alone. You'll spend confidently when booking time is here, too: guests of all manner would endorse their Downtown St. Paul hotel to their family members. Need help deciding? You can get all the insider info you're looking for.
- You'll find Downtown St. Paul hotels are always orderly and fresh.
- We offer satisfying suites for all kinds, including big reunions and travelers on their own.
- The concierge service at hotels close to Minnesota State Capitol will be awesome as you might expect near such a lovely landmark.
As you can see, it's clear why Downtown St. Paul rooms received additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Your number one place awaits with Expedia's broad roster of hotels near Minnesota State Capitol.
Downtown St. Paul Interesting Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in Downtown St. Paul when you've checked Minnesota State Capitol off your list.
- Until recently, Downtown St. Paul sightseeing hasn't been in the guidebooks, but skyrocketing trips mean now is the time to make your move.
- Downtown St. Paul also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after you spend some time on its ample activities.
- Happen upon the perfect shop to get some souvenirs and polish off an enticing snack of its most impressive fare.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown St. Paul, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Minnesota State Capitol. Pack your things, say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet more than a few all-new photo ops!