Visiting Mint Spring
Visitors to Mint Spring are sure to enjoy the restaurants and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, live music, and breweries.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Mint Spring
- The closest major airport is in Weyers Cave, VA (SHD-Shenandoah Valley Regional), 16.8 mi (27.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mint Spring
Places to visit in the larger region include Frontier Culture Museum, Betsy Bell Park, and Montgomery Hall Park. In the area, you'll also find Wilson Park and Trinity Episcopal Church.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Staunton - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Mint Spring
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Mint Spring gets about 44.41 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 23°F