Visitors to Minyama are sure to enjoy the waterfront and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and bars. A top sight in the area is Australia Zoo.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Minyama
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Minyama
Australia Zoo is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast and Kawana Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Minyama. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bluewater Point Resort - This 4-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Minyama
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Minyama is 44.49 inches
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F