Travelers to Miramar will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Miramar, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.), 33.4 mi (53.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Miramar
A favorite place to visit in the city is Xcambó. In the area, you'll also find Telchac Puerto Park and Telchac Puerto City Hall.
As you plan your vacation to Miramar, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 15 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Beachfront Luxury Condos Near Telchac is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star resort in Telchac Puerto features a private beach, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Casa Chacá - Bwellcome Seaside Collection is located 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the city center. This 4-star hotel in Telchac Puerto features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Miramar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 94°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- Miramar gets about 39.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 96°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 64°F