Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Miranda, Sydney from $67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Miranda Beach Hotels
Beach Condos in Miranda
- Luxury Townhouse car Park & Large Courtyard in Heart of SydneySydney, NSWGet Rates4.9/5Exceptional! (14 reviews)
- Palatial Penthouse Apartment - Phenomenal Views2 River Road West, Parramatta, NSWGet Rates3.5/5Good! (6 reviews)
- Lux Darlinghurst Apt By Airbnb SuperhostSydney, NSWGet Rates
- 2 bedrooms 5 mins to Darling HarborSydney, NSWGet Rates
- Maroubra magic (105i)1/6 Perkins Way, Maroubra, NSWGet Rates
- Breathtaking and Sydney's iconic views at RydeSydney, NSW
The price is $130 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 23
Beach Villas in Miranda
- Attached Self-service Waterfront Whole Villa - SydneySydney, NSWGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (15 reviews)
- Amazing 3beds3bath Townhouse@Rosebery(GreenSquare)Sydney, NSWGet Rates3/5 (2 reviews)
- Lovely & Luxurious3beds3bath Townhouse in ZetlandSydney, NSWGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Bellevue Hill Villa by OnefinestayKambala Road, Bellevue Hill, NSWGet Rates
Beach Hotels in Miranda
Known for its restaurants and shopping, Miranda has a lot to offer the traveler dreaming of a holiday. With a wide selection of hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in this destination, it's a breeze to find one that meets your needs.
As you look for a place to stay near the beach in Miranda, take a look at this top-rated hotel with positive customer reviews.
Metro Hotel Miranda - 3.5-star hotel. It features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. Guests love the walkable location and breakfast.
Planning Your Trip to Miranda
Curious about the best time to visit? These temperature and rainfall averages will give you an idea of the local weather.
- Hottest months: February, January, March, and December, with an average temperature of 78°F
- Coldest months: July, August, June, and May, with an average temperature of 47°F
- Driest months: October, December, November, and September, with an average rainfall of 2.89 inches
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, and July, with an average rainfall of 4.99 inches
Sightseeing in and Around MirandaAfter arriving and settling in at your hotel, you might want to venture out and explore everything Miranda has to offer. If you're eager to check out the beaches, head to Bondi Beach or Cronulla Beach for some relaxation by the water. Discover the area's restaurants and shopping, and make time for local attractions like Westfield Miranda Shopping Center and Sydney Showground. For even more to see and do, pay a visit to Sydney Opera House or Sydney Harbour Bridge. Visitors also enjoy Miranda for its:
Getting Around Miranda
If you're looking to fly to Miranda, the closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city center. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Sydney Miranda Station.