Consider yourself on your upcoming day: you probably picture yourself ambling through downtown, noticing the architecture or the lovely nature all around you. Still, there's one feature you have been especially prepared for: Mississippi Governor's Mansion. You have wanted to go there for a while, and the moment has come to mark it off.
Accommodation Nearby Mississippi Governor's Mansion
Hotels near Mississippi Governor's Mansion
No journey through the area is complete without stopping off at Mississippi Governor's Mansion.
This site's location, Jackson, is the state capital and a metro area that everyone will enjoy exploring.
If you like the idea of staying within 2 miles of Mississippi Governor's Mansion, there are 15 accommodation options to pick from. Just 0.2 miles away is the Old Capitol Inn. The Jackson Marriott and the Cabot Lodge Millsaps, 0.1 miles and 2 miles away, are also recommended.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having a number of budget hotels in the area. The Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown (0.4 miles away) and the Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson-Coliseum (0.4 miles away) are two popular places to bare in mind.
If you would like to treat yourself while you're away, think about booking one of the nearby high-end accommodations. Outstanding amenities await at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Downtown - Coliseum and the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum. These establishments are a distance of 0.4 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
There's definitely no need to go without hot coffee and delectable treats in the area around Mississippi Governor's Mansion. Downtown Cafe-Jackson is a well-known place frequented by residents and tourists alike, and is only a short stroll away. After that, get going to another restaurant within this area. Sit down for dinner at Hal & Mal's and select a dish you've never tried before. Don't let it end there! Join your friends for a wine or two at Underground 119.
You don't have to travel very far from Mississippi Governor's Mansion to find other things to do in this region:
- Plan a guided tour of Metro Jackson Chamber of Commerce and stroll through the hallowed halls of power.
- The marvels of the cosmos are waiting to be seen at Russell C Davis Planetarium.
- Go over the schedule of events to find out what is happening at Jackson Convention Complex.
- The dynamic art exhibitions at Mississippi Museum of Art make this location a place you shouldn't miss.
- Get to know about past political figures who continue to influence the region today at Mississippi State Capitol, a historically important building which has been the home of many governments in its time.
It's easy to make your way to Mississippi Governor's Mansion by rail as it's only 0.5 miles from there to Union Station Transportation Center.
Our Downtown Jackson hotels and lodging offer everything you need, so you'll surely find selections near Mississippi Governor's Mansion that you'll appreciate. It's time to start searching Downtown Jackson had more than a few travelers in the past year. You can get all the information you could ever want. Once the time comes to reserve, spend boldly: explorers of all types would propose their Downtown Jackson hotel to a colleague.
- You'll find Downtown Jackson lodging will be quick to welcome you with fresh and presentable rooms.
- From large families with children to individuals, we have snug suites for all kinds.
- Appropriate for such a stunning monument, the concierge service at hotels close to Mississippi Governor's Mansion is awesome.
As you can see, it's understandable why Downtown Jackson hotels received additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. We see your favored site in your future with our comprehensive inventory of hotels near Mississippi Governor's Mansion.
Intriguing Downtown Jackson Facts
There are still further activities to do in Downtown Jackson once Mississippi Governor's Mansion is accomplished.
- Downtown Jackson hasn't been too prominent in the tourism books, but is currently beginning to become more popular.
- Downtown Jackson also knows a thing or two about hospitality after some hours spent on its abundant adventures.
- Drop in on a local museum, then head out on the town to conclude your good times.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and tip your hat to some new scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to Downtown Jackson is always a good strategy, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Mississippi Governor's Mansion from Expedia. Book today!