When you dream of your upcoming day off, you probably think you'll be ambling around downtown, looking up at the gorgeous nature or the buildings all around you. But Mississippi Museum of Art is one draw you have been especially counting on. The moment has arrived to mark it accomplished.
What Are Some Places to Stay Nearby Mississippi Museum of Art?
Hotels near Mississippi Museum of Art
Broaden your vacation horizons at Mississippi Museum of Art, a piece of the local culture.
If you want to visit, you will have to journey to Jackson, the state's capital city.
To be close to Mississippi Museum of Art, book a room at one of the 14 various accommodations within 2 miles. The Old Capitol Inn and the Jackson Marriott are only 0.5 miles and 0.3 miles away. Another handy option, the Hilton Garden Inn Jackson Downtown, is 0.3 miles away.
Shrewd travelers that like the word 'budget' will be pleased as there are a couple of affordable accommodation options in the vicinity. The Hampton Inn & Suites Jackson-Coliseum is a 0.6 miles stroll away and the Best Western Executive Inn is 1 mile away.
If you're hoping to embrace style and prestige, consider choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Be sure to check out the latest deals at the Comfort Inn Jackson (1 mile away) or the Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown (0.4 miles away).
When you're exploring the area surrounding Mississippi Museum of Art, do not forget to taste the delicious coffee and mouth-watering treats at Downtown Cafe-Jackson. Once your stomach starts rumbling, treat yourself to a dinner at another establishment in the vicinity, Hal & Mal's. Don't let it end there! Join your pals for a drink or two at Underground 119.
Make certain you save some time in your itinerary to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Mississippi Museum of Art:
- Russell C Davis Planetarium is a popular observatory in the local area. Pay a visit and see if you can spot your favorite planet!
- Before your stay in the area, look online for details of the events at Jackson Convention Complex.
- Mississippi Governor's Mansion, a historically significant government building, will fascinate anyone wanting to learn more about the region's past.
- Gain some understanding of the area's politicians by planning a guided tour of Metro Jackson Chamber of Commerce.
- Interested in local politics? Find a few hours to check out Mississippi State Capitol. The events inside this prominent government building have had a large role in shaping this area over generations.
The train station, Union Station Transportation Center, is located 0.4 miles from Mississippi Museum of Art, making the metro a convenient method of transportation.
Expedia's Downtown Jackson rooms furnish all the things you want, so you can be certain to have a place to stay near Mississippi Museum of Art you'll appreciate. With hundreds of travelers in the last twelve months, you will not be the only one. Need help making a decision? All the pointers and information you need we have right here. You'll set off boldly once you're ready to make your booking, too: travelers of all sorts would suggest their Downtown Jackson hotel to their friends.
- We've got satisfying accommodations for all sorts, from big families to teams of two.
- You'll find accommodation in Downtown Jackson are always ready to welcome you into tidy and neat rooms.
- The staff at lodging near Mississippi Museum of Art go beyond all goals, which will only enhance your holiday to this stunning monument.
Downtown Jackson hotels received more visitors in the last twelve months than the year before that, and it's easy to see why. And thanks to our big list of hotels near Mississippi Museum of Art, we see your number one site in your future.
Fascinating Downtown Jackson Facts and Figures
With Mississippi Museum of Art checked off your list, you'll still have plenty to do in Downtown Jackson.
- Downtown Jackson sightseeing has been kept secret until recently, but skyrocketing reservations mean today is the day to book.
- Use a day to plan one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon find Downtown Jackson also knows its stuff when it comes to personal hospitality.
- Happen upon an endearing market to get a few fashion items and polish off a delightful dish of the local foods.
Planning a holiday to Downtown Jackson is always a good idea, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Mississippi Museum of Art from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old scenes and meet more than a few awe-inspiring new photo opportunities!