No smoke detector
Posted Aug 1, 2016
My family and I stayed at the Motel 6 in Missoula, MT off of Broadway last night.
Here are the facts:
The following items had holes in them; towels, curtains, and shower curtains.
There was a long black hair on a "clean" towel in my room.
One of the pillows smelled of urine.
There was free wi-fi advertised, but it only worked if we stood in the hallway.
There was long waits at the front desk before we could get any attention.
There was no smoke detector. Just an empty case with wires hanging out.
I told the front desk clerk about the lack of smoke detectors and he looked sorry and said, "oh, man really?"
My family home burnt down in 2006 and we lost pets in the fire - though my father got out of the house before it burnt down we lost him later from complications with the smoke in his lungs.
Not providing adequate fire safety and protection is illegal - yes - but also immoral, dangerous and dishonorable to your guests.