Consider yourself on your perfect day off: you might picture yourself strolling through the avenues, staring up at the exquisite scenery or the buildings all around you. But Mitad del Mundo Monument is one feature you're looking forward to most of all. For as long as you can recall, you've wanted to escape there, and the day has finally come to get there.
Mitad del Mundo Monument Hotels
Hotels near Mitad del Mundo Monument
Vacationers journey here from all parts of the globe to take in Mitad del Mundo Monument. It is certainly something that you won't forget too quickly.
Quito, the happening location where it's situated, is the nation's capital city.
Don't spend half the day driving across town when you might as well stay at one of the 2 hotels that are 6 miles from Mitad del Mundo Monument. The Hotel El Crater and Ecuatreasures B&B Norte are some of your best options here.
Vinilo Coffee House is a well-known spot that is near Mitad del Mundo Monument. Visitors seeking a pick-me-up venture here for robust coffee and sweet treats. Later on at night, grab a seat at one of the close-by dining spots. Taste some of the local flavors and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at Restaurante "Yaraví". Finally, make your way to Los Magios. Have a drink and chat with your buddies.
Not quite ready to leave? Relax, because there's more than just Mitad del Mundo Monument to do in the area:
- If you want an agreeable experience, don't miss Intinan Solar Museum.
- Seeing the dilapidated remnants of Rumicucho Ruins is a fascinating experience.
- Kids of all ages will enjoy seeing the wide range of intriguing animals at Quito Zoo.
- For a lot of us, it's just not a vacation without a few hours or more at the mall. Drop in to Quicentro Mall where you can devote a day to looking around its large selection of stores and food joints.
- With just about everything available in one central area, Inaquito Mall is the perfect place to get your shopping fix.
Rooms in San Antonio de Pichincha from Expedia have all the things you want, so you're sure to find locales near Mitad del Mundo Monument that you'll appreciate. San Antonio de Pichincha saw quite a few arrivals over the past year, so start researching. All the recommendations you're looking for you'll find just a click away. You can spend confidently when the time comes to reserve your spot, too: new admirers of all manner would suggest their San Antonio de Pichincha hotel to their buddies.
- From big reunions to teams of two, we've got suites that are soothing for all kinds.
- Fitting for such a fine site, the staff at lodging near Mitad del Mundo Monument provide wonderful service.
- You'll find hotels in San Antonio de Pichincha will be eager to invite you into clean and neat rooms.
You can stay right in the area thanks to our extensive registry of hotels near Mitad del Mundo Monument.
Learn All About San Antonio de Pichincha
You'll still have things to do in San Antonio de Pichincha with Mitad del Mundo Monument checked off your schedule.
- San Antonio de Pichincha hasn't been very well-known in the tourism guides, but it is currently beginning to be acknowledged.
- Enjoy an enticing supper of its native cooking and make your way into the perfect store to get a few souvenirs.
- a full itinerary of adventures, you'll realize San Antonio de Pichincha also knows a thing or two about welcoming its guests with a hospitable hello.
Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and greet more than a few new scrapbook photos. Planning a vacation to San Antonio de Pichincha is always a good strategy, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Mitad del Mundo Monument from Expedia. Book today!