Book your room at Hotel Deutsches Haus
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Located in the heart of Mittweida, this hotel is 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from Lichtenwalde Castle and 11 mi (17.8 km) from Rochlitz Castle. Max-Vogler-Park and Heinrich-Heine-Park are also within 16 mi (25 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and express check-in are onsite.
All 23 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include sitting areas and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Mittweida hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Deutsches Haus has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Shopping on site
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1830
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Offsite parking reservations required
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
TafelSPIZZ - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 4 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 49 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 49 per night
- Deutsches Haus Mittweida
- Hotel Deutsches Haus Mittweida
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.