Visiting Mitzpe Ramon
Visitors to Mitzpe Ramon are sure to enjoy the local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its stargazing spots. In Mitzpe Ramon, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mitzpe Ramon
The city's hiking trails and desert provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Ramon Crater. Additionally, you might want to add Makhtesh Ramon Visitors Center to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Mitzpe Ramon. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alpaca Farm - Amenities at this lodge include free breakfast and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Beresheet Hotel - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Desert Shade Eco-Camp - Amenities at this hostel include free parking and a terrace. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Mitzpe Ramon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mitzpe Ramon is 19.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 43°F