Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Sendai, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Mitakisanfudoin and Sunmall Ichibancho. Kotodai Park and Nishikicho Park are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features 2 restaurants, valet parking, and conference space. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 149 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers and phones are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Koyo Grand Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This Sendai hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Year Built 1980
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 13
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Day bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 10 AM.
Koyo Grand Hotel has 2 restaurants on site.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1782 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Koyo Grand
- Koyo Grand Hotel
- Koyo Grand Hotel Sendai
- Koyo Grand Sendai
- Koyo Hotel
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.