I gave this property a 5 star based on a few key components.
1. Cleanliness- with Covid concerns and my wife and I working with elderly client all day it matter that the place was clean and it definitely felt that way upon arrive.
2. Accuracy of listing
3. Ease of booking, checkout, instruction on arrival.
4. Value to money. The place was much bigger than we actually needed but we always like to cook our own food in the unit and like having space the sprawl out after hiking or biking. Pay the same amount for a hotel full of people and no kitchen is just crazy.
5. Amenities. Have the garage was important to us as we were coming back from a road trip and were transporting some thing for my father in law as well as our bikes and golf clubs. Pool, grill, and tennis was nice.
6. Master bed was comfortable.
7. AC unit works well however is very loud in living room and master bedroom.
It should be noted that this unit is definitely a rental unit. It doesn’t have the little charms or details you get when it’s a private rental unit. The furniture is the basic simple stuff, such as the tiny little end tables, lack of decor, kinda that more sterile empty feel. The couch isn’t all that comfortable and should be addressed in the near future. They do have all the basic kitchen needs but nothing more exotic.
Overall good experience and ultimately we only need the basic ourselves, however it feels more like a very large hotel room. Definitely worth the money...