Get an overview of this hotelLuxury lodge with 3 restaurants and 2 outdoor pools
Popular property highlights
Situated in Gateway, this luxury lodge is in the same region as South Mountain and Colorado National Monument.
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free lodge has 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa. Free WiFi in public areas and free valet parking are also provided. Other amenities include 3 bars/lounges, a fitness center, and a poolside bar.
All 72 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find minibars (stocked with some free items), room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort
Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, and 2 spa tubs along with a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the lodge's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the lodge's bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 11778 square feet (1094 square meters) include conference space. This luxury lodge also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and a terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 2005
- Coffee shop or café
- Free pool cabanas
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 1094
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 11778
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Entrada - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Paradox Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Kiva Cafe - Overlooking the pool, this café serves breakfast and light fare.
Cantina - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools and 2 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Rock climbing on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Spa at Gateway Canyon has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 30.00 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: 15 percent of room rate
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20.00 and USD 200.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 365.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: USD 30.00 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Gateway Canyons
- Gateway Canyons Resort
- Gateway Resort
- Resort Gateway
- Gateway Canyons Hotel Gateway
- Gateway Canyons Resort & Spa Colorado
- Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort Colorado
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the lodge prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Gateway Canyons Resort, A Noble House Resort is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2015 Travel + Leisure 500.