Posted Jun 1, 2016
The night clerk thought the motel had an elevator which we needed to get 2 disabled guests to their 2nd floor room, but it did not. Handicap rooms on the first floor were occupied by clearly not disabled guests. Rooms were in slim availability, so we did the best we could with it. The rooms stank of cigarette smoke (Scentsy room spray to the rescue), and one room had a chirping smoke detector. However, the rooms were surprisingly clean otherwise and had a remodel done better than some jobs we've seen in pricier hotels.