Travelers to Mocorito will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Mocorito, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mocorito
Places to visit in the larger region include Alberto Vega Chavez Stadium, Guamuchil Municipal Market, and Guamuchil Municipal Square. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat in Mocorito, you can select from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the city center.
- Punto Madero Hotel & Plaza is located in central Mocorito. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Mocorito can enjoy access to a terrace and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- La Cuarteria Hotel Boutique is located in the heart of Mocorito. This 3.5-star hotel in Mocorito features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
Dressing for Mocorito
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.94 inches of rain falls on Mocorito each year
- June and May are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F