Visiting Mohave Valley
Visitors to Mohave Valley are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Mohave Valley, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Laughlin, NV (IFP-Laughlin - Bullhead Intl.), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mohave Valley
Places to visit in the larger region include Needles Regional Museum, Desert Lakes Golf Course, and Kids Quest. You'll also find Arizona Veterans Memorial and Riviera Marina in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Mohave Valley, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Riverfront Vacation Home---private Beach and Launch Ramp is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from central Mohave Valley. This 3.5-star resort in Laughlin features a casino, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Beautiful River House 3 Bed/2 Bath Getaway is 6.4 mi (10.2 km) from the center of Mohave Valley. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Laughlin can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a casino, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Riverfront Home 2500 SF 4 Bedroom 3 Bathroom is located 6.6 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of Mohave Valley. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Laughlin can enjoy access to a casino and 6 restaurants, along with WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Mohave Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 109°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 3.11 inches of rain falls on Mohave Valley each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 108°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 43°F