Visiting Moieciu de Jos
Those traveling to Moieciu de Jos are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 204 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Moieciu de Jos
Places to visit in the larger region include Bran Castle, Rasnov Fortress, and Cantacuzino Castle. Additionally, you'll find Sinaia Ski Resort and Predeal Ski Resort in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Moieciu de Jos, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 19 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Kronwell Brasov Hotel is 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the center of Moieciu de Jos. This 4-star hotel in Brasov features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- New Montana Hotel is located 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the heart of Moieciu de Jos. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Sinaia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Residence Central Annapolis is 16.2 mi (26.2 km) from central Moieciu de Jos. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Brasov can enjoy access to a bar and a free manager's reception, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Moieciu de Jos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Moieciu de Jos each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F