Considering paying a visit to Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine?
It is in Colorado Springs, a delightful city that is well-worth your time.
There are 4 hotel options to pick from if you want to be nearby. The Gold King Mountain Inn and Midnight Rose & McGills Hotel & Casino are some solid choices, and they're only 2 miles from Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine.
Other Places to Visit near Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine
You don't need to venture very far from Mollie Kathleen Gold Mine to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Cripple Creek and Victor Narrow Gauge Railroad is a journey that will delight the young and old alike.
- Up the ante and make your way to Double Eagle Casino which is home of a pulse-racing range of games, from good old roulette and blackjack to state-of-the-art slot machines.
- If you enjoy historic buildings, you might want to wander through Old Homestead House Museum. You'll be impressed with the craftsmanship of this old property.
- Whether you want to rule the baccarat table, try your luck at a game of poker or would just like to feel the energy of the casino floor, Century Casino is a fun place to go.
- The creative plays and other stage shows showcased at Butte Theater are enjoyable examples of the local arts scene.