Overview of Eza Vista
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Premium Apartment, Sea View
About this area
Located in Èze, Eza Vista is by the sea. Casino Monte Carlo and Place Massena are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Monaco Harbour and Port of Nice. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track or Allianz Riviera. Our guests love the residence's central location.Visit our Èze travel guide
- Alps Victory Monument (Trophee des Alpes) - 5 min drive
- Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track - 9 min drive
- Monaco Harbour - 10 min drive
- Oceanographic Museum - 12 min drive
- Paloma Beach - 14 min drive
- Monte Carlo Monaco Station - 8 min drive
- Garibaldi Tram Station - 11 min drive
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur) - 19 min drive
- Le Mas Provencal - 1 min walk
- Boulangerie Patisserie - 1 min walk
- L'Alchimie - 1 min walk
- L'Auberge du Cheval Blanc - 2 min walk
- Hôtel Restaurant Bar - 2 min walk
About this property
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12.5 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: 50 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Eza Vista
- Résidence Eza Vista
- Résidence Eza Vista Eze
- Résidence Eza Vista House
- Résidence Eza Vista House Eze
- Eza Vista Èze
- Eza Vista Residence
- Eza Vista Residence Èze
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The hotel has quite a good location. We had a room with terrace and breathtaking views to the sea. The room was equipped with all the necessary amenities. Marietta, the reception lady, was very kind and helpful. Had a really pleasant stay at the hotel. Would recommend to anyone planning to stay in Eze.